Forest City. California
GPS N39.508 W120.811

                       


Cornish Ranch House
est. 1861

Built by N.O. Cornish to
serve traffic on the Henness
Pass Road a large and
comodious house for the
accomodation of the 
public provided smithing and
hay for teamsters.In 1868
the transcontinental R.R.
ended road traffic. The
building was moved to
Forest City in 1873
~ECV Chapter 1849~

Major William Downie Chapter #1849
E Clampus Vitus
Dedicated June 16, 2012